The (Confidentiality of Information Agreement) covers the following activities, which are detailed in the items below:
1. We collect and keep your personal information that you have dealt with, provided to us, displayed or modified.
2. Our use, review and modification of your personal information as needed.
3. Your use of your personal information and the information of other users.
4. Using, accessing, browsing, and modifying your personal information.
5. . Communication tools with third parties over the Internet.
6. Browsing software used on your personal device.
7. No to misleading or deceptive emails.
8. . Protect your personal information.
We collect and keep your personal information that you have dealt with, provided to us, displayed or modified
1. As part of registering on the site, you will be required to provide us with specific personal information, such as your name, shipping address to you, your email and/or phone number and other similar information, and some additional information about you such as your date of birth or any information specific to your identity in addition to that and for the purpose of our authentication For your identity we may need you to provide us with valid proof of identity (eg a copy of your passport, visa or residence permit, national ID and/or driver's licence).
2. We may also need to collect specific financial information from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details in order to be added to your account information on the site, and this financial information will be used for billing purposes and to complete your transactions on the site.
3. After you register on the site, you should not publish any personal information (including any financial information) on any part of the site, except for the “Account Management” section, and this will protect you from the possibility of being exposed to fraud or theft of your identity information. Also, posting any of your personal information on any part of the site except for “My Account” may be considered a violation of this Agreement and may cause action to be taken against your membership on the site.
4. . Your transaction information and activities will be recorded on the site, whether it is a purchase, sale, display of goods, withdrawals, deposits or other activities related to your operations on the site.
Protecting your personal information
1. We keep your information (Confidential Information Agreement) in electronic files, when you provide us with your personal information, you have given us the responsibility to keep this information in (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), and we take all precautions to preserve your information (Confidential Information Agreement), by not accessing to it from non-responsible parties, or its use or disclosure
2. In any case, the Internet is an unsafe method, and we do not guarantee the confidentiality of your personal information. You have to enter your user name and password every time you want to access your account or complete transactions on the site. Choose the password accurately using distinctive numbers and letters with special specifications. Do not disclose your username and password to anyone. If you think that your username or password has been exposed, contact the support team on the site immediately to change it.
How to contact us to inquire about (Confidential Information Agreement)
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact the mailing address of the Customer Service Center